North Pringle Street
Sunday Services 11.00 am and 6.00 pm
Buckie Methodist Church is a warm, welcoming and friendly church situated in the bustling Moray town of Buckie.
Our services are a blend of old and new, hymns and songs range from Charles Wesley and Isaac Watts to Matt Redman and Stuart Townend. Our evening services are held in the church hall and are somewhat experimental in style. Each service is different and ranges from Taize style meditations to modern worship services, to creative bible studies. All are designed to be interactive experiences.
Wednesday afternoons at 2:30pm is our ladies guild. A great time of fellowship with wide variety of speakers and topics. Everybody is welcome.
THE LOWER ROOM FELLOWSHIP
The fellowship meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month and is a relaxed with a capital ‘R’. It meets in the lower room quite literally under the church hall !!
* A place to travel on our spiritual journey with others.
* A place to share what God is doing in our lives and in the world around us.
* A place to discuss issues that matter to us from a Christian perspective.
* A place to meet, socialise, chat, eat, drink and get to know people in an informal setting.
* An inclusive place of openness & friendship.
* A place to pray and to worship.
* A place to read, study and apply God’s word to the everyday situations we encounter.
* A place to grow in our faith.
Come along and join us…you’ll be guaranteed some good coffee and some fine quality fellowship.
On Tuesday and Thursday afternoons between 2pm and 4pm come and join us for a friendly game of indoor bowls. Players of all abilities and none are welcome. It is a really friendly and fun atmosphere to enjoy a spot of gentle bowling and a cup of tea and a chat.
The church is also quickly becoming a venue for larger events, particularly of a musical variety. We have recently hosted the National Methodist Youth Brass Band, The Moray Male Voice Choir and we are soon to host the Christmas concert of the Buckie Choral, as well as our creative Christmas Celebration. The church has great acoustics and is ideal for such events.
The church hall is used throughout the week by a variety of community activities ranging from keep fit to mobility classes.
Rev Chris Jackson, 4 Titness Street, Buckie, AB56 1HR, Tel: 01542 833765
Lay Contact: Cathleen Craib
30, Douglas Cresecent, Buckie. AB56 1NE Tel 01542 833083