Have you ever wondered if you might volunteer for a lay role in church life, or even explore ordained ministry or paid lay work?
- If you have a sense that God might be nudging you in to a role in church life, but you’re not sure and you don’t want to make a fuss at church, then you can come to this event and meet people from other churches.
- It is a place where there are no ‘silly’ questions
How it works:
- We have some ‘books’ committed to be at the event.
Local Preachers, Administrators, Stewards (circuit and church), Presbyters, Deacons, Children Youth & Families Workers, Global Mission Partners, Pioneer or Planters, Chaplains, Youth Reps, Youth President and other young adult leaders.
- ‘Readers’ visit the ‘books’ in breakout rooms, and the ‘books’ share their stories, and the ‘readers’ can ask questions and together they engage in a conversation.
- The event is 10-12 on 22nd May
- There will be up to 3 breakout room opportunities, and 3 times of prayer all together (we will be engaging with 3 different styles of discernment prayer)
- If people only want to ‘read’ one book, they can visit that book 3 times, or they can head off after they have ‘read’ the book. It is very flexible.
Please contact Alison Ransome if there is anything else it would be helpful to know firstname.lastname@example.org; 07799 900474.