Sunday Services 11.00am.
Rev Chris Jackson, 4 Titness Street, Buckie, AB56 1HR, Tel: 01542 833765
Lay Contact: Margaret Spence
6, Morven Crescent, Findochty, Buckie. AB56 4QL 01542 835356
There has been a Methodist church in the village since the early 1870s. The building above has been in use since it was built in 1916. Prior to that Methodists worshipped in a building currently used by the Salvation Army in the village. The Methodist movement along the South coast of the Moray Firth was greatly expanded and organised from the Revival of the 1860s. James Turner, a cooper from Peterhead, who was called to preach, was the most important Methodist influence in the area during this time.
The congregation of today is made up mostly of retired people. Average attendance at Sunday morning worship is 20 – 24.